FAQ for Android and iOS Users - Wild Wallet
Why should I use Wild Wallet?
You can use it in order to earn credits by using free apps from our sponsors and turn earned credits to cash in PayPal and/or likes and subscribers in social networks. You will be able to earn real money and/or make social media activity absolutely free without spending your own money. This is bilateral process which helps our sponsors to promote their new interesting apps and you to earn from your interest and loyalty.
Who can use Wild Wallet?
You can use Wild Wallet app if your device follow necessary requirements: Android 2.3 and higher, verified Facebook or Google account.
Do I need a verified Facebook account?
Wild Wallet app does not cooperate with bots. To avoid bots access to our app we use Facebook ID to find out whether you are a person or a bot. Your Facebook ID is your personal information which we cannot and will not use in any case. While connection our app to your social network account you will provide us only with basic information from it. You have the right to disconnect your account any time you want. But this will cause the locked access to app.
How to verify my Facebook account?
You can find all necessary information over this by click here.
Can I earn Credits on more than one device using the same Facebook or Google sign-in?
Yes. Also note that the Сredits you earn are associated with each your Facebook or Google account, not your device.
How to sign out from the Wild Wallet?
Go to "Settings" page in our app and click button "switch account".
What should I do in case of not receiving the credits from the sponsor’s apps?
You will get your credits after you Download and Start the apps from our sponsors. If you did everything correctly and did not receive your credits, our support team will help you to solve your situation as soon as possible. Please be sure to follow all rules in order to get your credits in time:
- Always select the app from the list of Wild Wallet sponsors before you download one.
- Always use the app after download. Just download is not enough.
- You have the right to get credits only for the first download of the app. So be sure you download it for the first time.
- Credits cannot come to you in a minute after your download. Sometimes you have to use it in order to get to the next level and to get access to your credits. Every app has its own rules according to the accrued credits. One must read the description of the app carefully before the download.
- Technical reasons may cause the credit delay. Please, be sure to check your social network accounts in order to avoid any discrepancy.
What to do if I cannot open downloaded app on my smartphone?
Some apps are not comparable with certain devices. In such case you will not be able to use the app and not get credits. But you always can download another app and get new credits.
How to get more credits by sharing apps on social media?
You can get +200 credits by sharing our app through the social networks. To get your credits you have to ask your friends to download the app and to put a your Invitation Code in the «Settings». This will bring you and your friend more credits and benefits.
How to transfer my app with all credits to the new device?
The process is very simple. You only have to sign in to your account from the new device.
- How often can I download new apps?